Following is a list of downloadable journal articles, conference papers and presentations on switchgrass.
- Elbersen, Wolter, Ronald Poppens and Rob Bakker. 2013. Switchgrass (Panicum virgatum L.) A perennial biomass grass for efficient production of feedstock for the biobased economy. Poster presentation at 21st European Biomass Conference and Exhibition. 3-7 June 2013, Copenhagen. (601,39 kb)
- Elbersen, Wolter, Ronald Poppens and Rob Bakker. 2013. Switchgrass (Panicum virgatum L.). A perennial biomass grass for efficient production of feedstock for the biobased economy. June 2013. A report for the Netherlands Programmes Sustainable Biomass of NL Agency. (2,18 mb)
- Elbersen H.W. and M. Kulyk. 2013. Switchgrass Ukraine. Overview of switchgrass research and guidelines. Pellets for Power project. Wageningen UR Food & Biobased Research. (805,35 kb)
- Elbersen Wolter. 2012. Manipulating biomass ash content and ash quality in herbaceous biomass. 3rd Biomass Trade and Power Conference. Brussels, 24 February 2012. (1,29 mb)
- Lesschen, J.P., W. Elbersen, R. Poppens, M. Galytskaya, M. Kulyk and L. Lerminiaux. The financial and greenhouse gas cost of avoiding ILUC in biomass sourcing - A comparison between switchgrass produced with and without ILUC in Ukraine. In. Eur. Biomass Conf. June 18-23 2012. Milan. (57,06 kb)
- Lasorella M.V. A. Monti, E. Alexopoulou, A. Riche, N. Sharma, S. Cadoux, K. van Diepen, B. Elbersen, A.J. Atzema, H.W. Elbersen. Yield comparison between switchgrass and Miscanthus based on multi-year side by side comparison in Europe. In: 19th European Biomass Conference & Exhibition, 6-10 June, Berlin. (650,16 kb)
Switch on! Een plan voor multifunctionele energieteelt in het landschapIn: Nederlandse Duurzame Energie Conferentie, 19-23 September, at Noordwijkerhout (Netherlands). -
Field evaluation of switchgrass seedlings divergently selected for crown node placementCrop Science 39 (1999)2. - ISSN 0011-183X - p. 475 - 479.